Friday, January 16, 2009

Crooked X - A Band To Watch In 2009


I've actually been a fan of Crooked X ever since I saw their video for their first single called Rock n' Roll Dream. You can watch the video over at TodaysRockVideos.com. In this article from MTV, I learned something that I didn't know about them. I knew they were young, but I had no idea they were only 14 years old. 14 years old! That's hard to believe when you listen to them. Personally, I love their sound because it reminds me of some of the great 80's hair bands. What do you think?

comments

0 Responses to "Crooked X - A Band To Watch In 2009"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates