Monday, January 26, 2009

C.S.I. Star Gerald McCullouch Knifed In Subway


C.S.I. star Gerald McCullouch found himself in a real-life crime drama on the NYC subway. This is the second time McCullouch has been attacked. The first was back in 2001 when he and a boyfriend were robbed at gunpoint in Atlanta. Here's the details from NYDailyNews.com:

"The actor was riding the A train from Kennedy Airport, having just gotten off a plane from L.A.

“It was about 2 a.m.,” McCullouch tells us. “I have a place here now, so I take that train at least once a month. I was trying to reach my buddy, Keith Collins, who was having a party at Antik. But my iPhone died, so I took out my laptop to recharge it. I started working on a YouTube video I’d been editing on the plane.

“The train was pulling into the Utica Blvd. station when I noticed someone cross in front of me. Just as the doors opened, he reached for the laptop. I guess he thought he’d grab it and dash out the door, but I gave him a body shot to the chest.

“I don’t know why I did that except that I box three or four days a week and had just been in the ring about eight hours before. Also, I didn’t want to give up my computer after working on my video all that time. “Well, that’s when he pulled a kitchen knife out of a black plastic bag. This thing must have had a blade 10 inches long. The other passengers started running out the door and into the next car.

“I still had my headphones on with music blaring. I yelled at the top of my lungs, ‘Get the [bleep] away from me!’ That’s when the knife came down into my back. I don’t know whether he lost his grip or what, but the blade didn’t penetrate my leather jacket."

To continue reading this story, go to this page on NYDailyNews.com.

comments

0 Responses to "C.S.I. Star Gerald McCullouch Knifed In Subway"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates