Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Newest Yankee Star Mark Teixeira's Wife Leigh Said: I Want You To Be A Yankee!


Well, as a married man, I know how much influence wives can have over their husbands, and the New York Yankees can thank Leigh Teixeira, Mark Teixeira's wife, for closing the deal for them. According to this article from BaltimoreSun.com:

"Mark Teixeira sat down with his wife Dec. 12 to have dinner, his regular Friday "date night" with Leigh at the Vaquero Club in Westlake, Texas. "I'd been asking her for weeks and weeks: 'Where do you want to go? Where do you want me to play?'" he related. "And she said, 'I want you to be happy. I just want you to be happy.' And finally, she said, 'I want you to be a Yankee.' So that's when it was done.

I found this picture of Mark and his wife Lisa on North Texas e-News.
Pictured Above Ken Schnitzer, chairman, Park Place Dealerships, with wife Lisa, and Leigh & Mark Teixeira, first baseman, Texas Rangers.

comments

0 Responses to "Newest Yankee Star Mark Teixeira's Wife Leigh Said: I Want You To Be A Yankee!"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates