Friday, January 23, 2009

Obama To Secret Service - I'm Keeping The Blackberry and That's That


President Obama is breaking new ground everywhere he goes, and that includes in cyberspace. Obama will be the first President of the United States to use email and to carry a Blackberry. Since every message he receives/sends can be scrutinized, you can bet that he'll be very careful when he sends an email or text message.

So, which model does he use? From what I've been able to find out online, it looks like he uses the one pictured here. It's an 8830 model. You can check out all of it's features over at Amazon.com. I'm addicted to mine as well, so I understand his argument.

comments

0 Responses to "Obama To Secret Service - I'm Keeping The Blackberry and That's That"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates