Thursday, February 26, 2009

Baconnaise - Spreadable Bacon-Flavored Mayo


Normally, a story like this wouldn't be classified as news, but since my story about the Bacon Bomb from a while back is still one of the most popular stories I've ever featured on the site, I figured Baconnaise might be of interest to you all as well.

What is Baconnaise? Quite simply, it's Bacon-flavored mayo. At first glance, this sounds disgusting. But, I do like bacon, and I'm not a huge fan of mayo, so maybe bacon flavored mayo might taste pretty good. Have you've tried Baconnaise? If so, did you like it? What does it taste like? I'm going to order some myself and give it a try, and I'll you all know what it tastes like from my perspective. If you want to try it, you can order it from their website at www.baconnaise.com.

comments

0 Responses to "Baconnaise - Spreadable Bacon-Flavored Mayo"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates